Aug. 29, 2017
Here's what happened in the Tremendous Third Graders classroom today:
- Language Arts/Reading - identified reasons why and how it's a good idea to write something everyday, Cafe menu - reviewed how to Connect to the Story, listed proper nouns
- Social Studies - students worked together in groups to teach the rest of the class about rural, urban, and suburban communities
- Math - practiced using the steps to solve word problems
- Science - unit 1 quiz
1) LA - 5 proper noun spelling sentences - please write a sentence with a spelling word, but also include a proper noun in the sentence (please do this for 5 spelling words). Ex: The principal went to the happy school in Kaohsiung.
2) Math p. 54
- PE tomorrow
- Spelling test on Thursday
Have a great evening.