Sept. 6, 2017
We had a fun time in the classroom today working on different skills. Here's what we did:
- Language Arts/Reading - used the main idea and supporting details to write a persuasion paragraph, read and responded to The Trial of Cardigan Jones, followed more rules to making plural nouns
- Social Studies - reviewed yesterday's quiz, discussed how people interact with our planet, and went on a diving field trip to Komodo. Google has a great app called Expeditions that allows us to view many different areas around the world.
- Math - reviewed how to interpret data in frequency tables, and we also read and interpreted picture graphs
- Science - used the design process to start the plan of making a marshmallow catapult
1) Science p. 64-65
2) LA worksheet on plural nouns
- reminder to return your field trip permission form and $200 tomorrow
- Computer class tomorrow, please bring your ear phones
- spelling test tomorrow, please bring your spelling tablet
- reminder that Friday we do not have school
- please make corrections to the quizzes we had this week, and return them with a parent signature
Have a lovely evening!